For early to mid-career members:
- Advancing Pediatric Leaders
- Young Investigator Awards
- Educational Scholars Program
- Health Policy Scholars Program
- Research Scholars Program
- Quality and Safety Improvement Scholars Program
- Environmental Health Scholars
- New Century Scholars for underrepresented minority residents
- Research in Academic Pediatrics Initiative on Diversity (RAPID)
- Resident Region Meeting Travel Grants
- Membership Rates for pediatric residency programs
Learn how those early in their career can engage with the APA!
For all members:
- Numerous opportunities to mentor, network, and share your expertise at the regional and national levels
- Recognition through research, education, policy/advocacy and healthcare awards that highlight our significant contributions to these fields
- Annual Leadership faculty development meetings for emerging and established leaders to meet and learn together
See our full calendar of events for more meetings.
Access to Our Journal: Academic Pediatrics
Complimentary subscription to Academic Pediatrics: the Official Journal of the Academic Pediatric Association, where the most up-to-date information about clinical care, pediatric education, research, and advocacy is published. Members can enjoy a print or electronic subscription to Academic Pediatrics. Please select your choice on the dues renewal form:
- E-only Academic Pediatrics
- Paper version Academic Pediatrics
APA's membership cycle coincides with the calendar year. Individuals who join the Association within the last quarter of the year will not be billed for dues in the New Year. This does not apply to previous members.