RAPID holds an annual conference each February/March. Residents, fellows, and/or junior faculty are invited to apply to attend the meeting. Accepted individuals will get to attend with all expenses paid.
Highlights of the conference include:
- A panel discussion, conducted by RAPID NAC Members & Directors, who are leading senior researchers in general pediatrics.
- A speed mentoring session in which participants receive one-on-one mentoring from all members of the RAPID NAC & Directors.
- Works-in-progress presentations by current RAPID Scholars.
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the fields of health disparities, health services research, obesity, nutrition, sickle cell disease, immigrant health, and infectious diseases.
- Resources for creating a career development plan towards academic success.
- Mentorship from the RAPID Program National Advisory Committee