Volunteer Leaders and Committees
APA members contribute their time and expertise to accomplish the goals of the organization. Through these committees and task forces, APA members gain national leadership experience and advance child health and well-being.
Want to get involved? The APA looks for new volunteer leaders on an annual basis beginning in June. Watch your email and check the website for more information. View 2022 information.
Board of Directors
The Nominating Committee is responsible for recruiting the next generation of national APA leaders. Learn more.
- Award Selection Committees
- Communications Committee
- Education Committee
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Health Care Delivery Committee
- Membership, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Public Policy & Advocacy Committee
- Research Committee
- Social Media Committee
- Wellness & Resiliency Task Force