APA’s Community, formerly known as APA’s Listervs, is a members-only email discussion and networking platform designed for interactive discussions and resource sharing with your academician colleagues.
Seek advice, share expertise and connect with other members in your Region, Special Interest Group or other communities. Participate in online discussion forums, take advantage of virtual workspace tools like sharing and editing documents and keep track of upcoming events.
More about APA’s Community
- The Community will replace the APA Listservs, including SIG and Region listservs.
- All members will be subscribed to the APA Listserv community, their Region community and their SIG communities.
- Join as many SIG communities as you want and leave SIG communities as interests change.
- Connect with and “friend” other members.
- Browse previous community conversations and shared documents.
- Access the APA Membership Directory and APA policies.
- Receive Community posts in real time, daily, or weekly digests. Update your settings to change your notifications.