NADEP is an academy of medical educators that advances pediatric educators, educational scholarship, and pediatric educational programs for learners across the continuum of medical education. An honorary service academy, NADEP envisions an expansive, diverse, and inclusive community of pediatric educators who collaborate to enhance pediatric education's role in improving health.
NADEP's work is guided by a commitment to foster:
- Equity, diversity and inclusion
- Collaboration and engagement
- High-value pediatric education (high quality, learner-centered, cost-effective)
- Educational scholarship and innovation
- Vitality, resilience and the professional identity of pediatric educators
Congratulations to the 2023 NADEP Cohort!