The APA offers an online community for those interested or involved in Academic General Pediatric (AGP) and Pediatric Hospital Medicine (PHM) Fellowships. We are dedicated to providing the most up-to-date information regarding fellowship programs, as well as other resources for those interested in learning more about careers in AGP and HM.
- Overview of Fellowship Programs
- Academic General Pediatrics Fellowship Programs
- Hospital Medicine Fellowships Programs
- APA-Accredited AGP & PHM Fellowship Programs
- Videos on the benefits of choosing a fellowship
- Other Fellowship Opportunities and Resources
Applying for Fellowship
Certificate of Completion
If you would like to receive a certificate for completing your fellowship program, please submit this form and a plaque will be mailed to you in 4-6 weeks.
Annual Academic General Pediatrics and Hospital Medicine Fellows Conference at PAS
Those interested in pursuing AGP or PHM fellowships, current fellows, program directors, and leadership personnel should consider attending the Annual AGP and HM Fellows Conference at PAS.
Resources for Fellowship Program Directors
To learn more about the accreditation process, core curriculum and program requirements, as well as other helpful tools, review this list:
- APA Accreditation of an AGP Fellowship Program
- Materials for Re-Accreditation
- Consultation for ACGME accreditation
- Core Curriculum Requirements
- Common Goals and Objectives
- Program Requirements
- Fellowship Special Interest Groups
- Introduction to the Match: Academic General Pediatrics
Frequently Asked Questions
For questions and advice on applying to fellowship programs, please visit the FAQ page.