For all members:
- Numerous opportunities to mentor, network, and share your expertise at the regional and national levels
- Recognition through research, education, policy/advocacy and healthcare awards that highlight our significant contributions to these fields
- Learn about all the benefits
For early to mid-career members:
- Annual Leadership faculty development meetings for emerging and established leaders to meet and learn together
See our full calendar of events for more meetings.
Access to Our Journal: Academic Pediatrics
Complimentary subscription to Academic Pediatrics: the Official Journal of the Academic Pediatric Association, where the most up-to-date information about clinical care, pediatric education, research, and advocacy is published. Members can enjoy a print or electronic subscription to Academic Pediatrics. Please select your choice on the dues renewal form:
- E-only Academic Pediatrics
- Paper version Academic Pediatrics
APA's membership cycle coincides with the calendar year. Individuals who join the Association within the last quarter of the year will not be billed for dues in the New Year. This does not apply to previous members.