The BORN Network mission is to improve the health of newborns and their families by establishing an evidence base for optimal outcomes.
CORNET is a national, practice-based research network composed of pediatric residency continuity practices.
The mission of PRIS is to improve the health of and healthcare delivery to hospitalized children and their families.
The APA Community is a members-only email discussion and networking platform designed for interactive discussions and resource sharing with your academician colleagues.
Through APA’s Community, you can:
- Seek advice & share expertise
- Connect with other members in your Region
- See Special Interest Groups and other communities
- Participate in online discussion forums
- Access virtual workspace tools
- See upcoming events