The Academic Pediatric Association is pleased to host three webinars, each featuring APA members who had an abstract accepted to PAS 2020 for a platform presentation as well as APA Core Programs.
How will these webinars work?
- Each presenter will be given 10 minutes to present, followed by a brief Q&A with other participants and attendees.
- Sessions will be moderated by senior faculty.
- Attendance is free and welcome from all interested. Please use the button below to register for an upcoming session.
- Children of Incarcerated Parents: The Forgotten Victims, Presenting Author: Rachael J. Keefe, MD, MPH
- System-Owned Hospitals and the Increasing Availability of Inpatient Pediatric Psychiatry, U.S. 2010 – 2016, Presenting Author: Alyna Chien, MD, MS
- The Importance of RAPID for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, APA Core Program: RAPID, featuring Co-Directors, Glenn Flores, MD, and Fernando Mendoza, MD, MPH, 2014 RAPID Scholar, Jennifer Woo Baidal, MD, and her mentor, Elsie Taveras, MD, MPH
- Understanding Neighborhood Contexts to Prevent Youth Violence, APA Core Program: YIA Program, featuring APA YIA Funding Path Chair, Sarabeth Broder-Fingert, MD, MPH, and 2018 APA YIA, Alison Culyba, MD, PhD, MPH