Purpose and Mission
- To share and discuss evidence-based information and determine the best clinical practices for the term and late preterm newborns.
- To enhance the teaching of medical students and residents in the fine art and science of newborn care.
- Bring together Newborn medical directors and physicians to share practices in various settings.
- Discuss the latest evidence-based medicine for newborns in order to provide optimal care.
- Identify quality improvement and research efforts that benefit newborns.
Other groups (other SIGs and other groups not in the APA) that work in your area of interest:
- AAP Hospital Medicine Newborn Subsection
- Community Hospital Medicine Subsection Groups