Current SIG Co-Chairs:
Salathiel Kendrick-Allwood, MD
Kelly Wood, MD
Jennifer Murzycki, MD, PhD
Current SIG Mentor:
Carrie Phillipi, MD, PhD
Purpose and Mission:
- To bring together newborn providers to discuss and share evidence-based information with the goal of improving the care of term and late preterm newborns.
- To enhance the teaching of medical students and residents in the fine art and science of newborn care.
- To promote equity, diversity and inclusion in our clinical and academic practices.
- To collaborate with the APA academic community to achieve our mission and purpose.
- PAS 2021 virtual session – Hot topics in newborn medicine
- Top articles in newborn medicine webinar
- PAS 2022 combined session with Health Care Value SIG
Other groups (other SIGs and other groups not in the APA) that work in your area of interest:
- AAP Hospital Medicine Newborn Subsection
- Community Hospital Medicine Subsection Groups
- BORN SIG
- Health Care Value SIG
- Nutrition SIG
- Hospital Medicine SIG