Current SIG Co-Chairs:
Salathiel Kendrick-Allwood, MD
Kelly Wood, MD
Cathleen Renzi, DO
Current SIG Mentor:
Jennifer Murzycki, MD, PhD
Purpose and Mission:
- To bring together newborn providers to discuss and share evidence-based information with the goal of improving the care of term and late preterm newborns.
- To enhance the teaching of medical students and residents in the fine art and science of newborn care.
- To promote equity, diversity and inclusion in our clinical and academic practices.
- To collaborate with the APA academic community to achieve our mission and purpose.
- Newborn Billing Webinar
- PAS 2023 Session - Panelist Discussion on updated recommendations regarding Breast/Chest feeding in individuals living with HIV
Other groups (other SIGs and other groups not in the APA) that work in your area of interest:
- AAP Hospital Medicine Newborn Subsection
- Community Hospital Medicine Subsection Groups
- BORN SIG
- Health Care Value SIG
- Nutrition SIG
- Hospital Medicine SIG