The Continuity SIG’s mission is to prepare tomorrow’s pediatricians to promote optimal health & well-being of all children by supporting and inspiring continuity faculty to provide excellence in education through networking, scholarship, and career development.
- Address the professional needs of our membership by planning an effective SIG meeting at the Pediatric Academic Societies’ Annual Meeting and developing timely interactive workshops.
- Maintain and update a manual as a resource for all faculty in charge of or participating in the continuing education of residents.
- Engage in scholarly work towards determining the best practices in resident education in the continuity setting.
- Facilitating a discussion of topics raised by our membership using our SIG’s listserv.
- Expanding and supporting CORNET, our research network.
Other groups (other SIGs and other groups not in the APA) that work in your area of interest:
- Pediatric RRC