Co-Chair of Regions & SIGs Nomination Form
The Co-Chair of Regions & SIGs will work with the current co-chair to oversee all Region and SIG activities, including Chair terms and transitions, reviewing guidelines and suggesting changes where applicable, and reviewing SIG submissions to PAS.
The deadline to apply is April 3rd.
Prerequisites: Nominees must have previously served as a Co-chair of an APA Region or SIG.
- Communicating with SIG & Region Chairs as needed
- Review budget requests
- Respond to questions regarding finances
- Facilitate development of new and current SIGs
- Monitor SIG attendance reports & review evaluations from PAS SIG Meetings
- Attend & lead SIG & Region Chair Luncheons at PAS
- Reports to the Membership, Diversity and Inclusion Committee Chair
- Quarterly calls with SIG & Region Chairs and PAS attendance
- Quarterly MDI Executive Committee calls