The Call for Abstracts is now open for PAS 2022. We invite you to submit your scholarship for consideration by PAS, the premier North American scholarly child health meeting.
This call will close on January 5, 2022.
There are NEW pre-submission steps and updated DEI requirements. These new requirements must be completed prior to submitting an abstract. Please begin your preparations early to ensure you meet the PAS 2022 abstract deadline of January 5, 2022 | 11:59 pm CT.
- New DEI requirements will allow ONLY the presenting author to submit an abstract.
- Prior to submission, all presenting authors and all co-authors must complete the following two required pre-submission tasks:
- Author Information
- COI Disclosures Form
- All submitters are expected to give proactive attention to DEI in the planning of session content and presenters. (DEI Statement).
While developing your submission, we welcome the use of the new Highlighted Themes.
- Effects of Climate Change on Child Health
- Racism in Research and Medical Care
- Managing the Pediatric Mental Health Crisis