Looking for a way to highlight your work on a national stage? Be a part of the APA Medical Student Education SIG “Hot Topics” webinar! We would like to invite presenters for a national virtual webinar “Hot Topics In Medical Student Education” on December 9th 12pm eastern time. The webinar will be 1 hour in length and be divided into four fifteen minute presentations ( 1 for each category) with 10 minutes for each speaker and 5 minutes for Q&A. Please see the categories noted below:
- Maintaining wellness (faculty or student)
- What programs do you have in place for the maintenance of wellness in students and faculty?
- Medical student career development
- With step 1 going pass fail and more emphasis on activities, do you have an innovative system for medical student career development you would like to discuss?
- Innovative Technology solutions for education
- What new technologies are you using? How do you use it? Want to demonstrate?
- Grab Bag
- Got an interesting topic to share in medical student education? Let us hear it!
We will choose one presenter/presenting group for each session. Please submit a short description(up to 400 words) of your intervention accompanied with objectives and the category you are applying to. Submissions are due by October 15th.