The mission of the Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) SIG is to advance the field of pediatric emergency medicine through the presentation of relevant and timely issues in PEM.
Current SIG Goals
- Planning the annual PAS program
Other groups (other SIGs and other groups not in the APA) that work in your area of interest:
Emergency medicine includes many disciplines and issues relevant to other SIGs.
- Child Abuse SIG
- Injury Control SIG
- Hospital Medicine
- Medical Informatics and EHR SIG
- Patient and Family-Centered Care SIG
- Pediatric Clinical Research Network SIG
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Program Directors SIG
- Quality Improvement SIG
- Qualitative Research SIG
- Simulation-based medical education SIG