The Academic Pediatric Association is pleased to host three webinars, each featuring APA members who had an abstract accepted to PAS 2020 for a platform presentation as well as APA Core Programs.
How will these webinars work?
- Each presenter will be given 10 minutes to present, followed by a brief Q&A with other participants and attendees.
- Sessions will be moderated by senior faculty.
- Attendance is free and welcome from all interested. Please use the button below to register for an upcoming session.
- Antibiotic Stewardship: Improving Management of Uncomplicated Bacterial Cystitis in Children Ages 3-18, Presenting Author: Jagadish Urs, MD
- Key to Becoming Better Antibiotic Stewards for Suspected Urinary Tract Infections in Children ≥2 years: A Retrospective Chart Review, Presenting Author: Sadia Ansari, MD
- Improving Written Discharge Instructions for Hospitalized Children with Limited English Proficiency, Presenting Author: Angela Y. Choe, MD
- National Improvement Partnership with the APA, APA Core Program: CORNET, featuring Cynthia Rand MD, MPH