How to Apply
The application window for 2023 is currently closed. Please check back in late 2023 for 2024 information.
Established in 2016, the Joel Alpert Award is awarded to an abstract submitted to the Pediatric Academic Societies (PAS) Meeting, that improves the health of underserved children through service, education or advocacy. The Award is supported by donations from Dr. Alpert’s community. The abstract must be submitted through the PAS abstract portal. The first or last author must be a current member of the APA to be considered for this award.
- Yarden Fraiman, MD Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC)
- Rachael Keefe Baylor College of Medicine
- Camila Mateo Harvard-wide Pediatric Health Services Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospitals
- Adam Schickedanz University of California Los Angeles
- John Myers United Nations Foundation
- Laura Gottlieb, MD, MPH Social Needs and Child Health Impacts of Social and Legal Needs Help Desk