Are you an Academic General Pediatrics fellow with an interest in fellow education and shaping national priorities for Academic General Pediatric training programs? Join the Academic General Pediatrics Accreditation Committee, a committee of national leaders committed to the education of Academic General Pediatrics fellows.
- Review applications for fellowship accreditation and discuss issues related to training from a fellow’s perspective
- Participate in curriculum development
- Webinars or other educational sessions for fellows originating from the AGPAC committee
- Participate in program evaluation by the AGPAC committee including development and review of an annual fellow and faculty program evaluation for accredited programs
- Participate in selection/refinement/development of milestones for pediatric fellows of accredited programs
- Communicate fellow interests and needs to the AGPAC committee (these are needs of all fellows regardless of accreditation status)
- Identify academic fellow’s needs for career development and liaison with the two committees (AGPAC and Academic Fellows SIG) to brainstorm possible solutions to these needs.
- Co-chair the fellows conference at the national PAS conference
- Lead the national AGPAC fellows mentoring program
The liaison would not be expected to participate in site visits for the accreditation committee.
Please submit a current CV along with a brief statement outlining the items below (no more than 1 page) to Jessica Konrath at email@example.com
- Background skills or interests in medical education
- Why you would like to be a part of the Academic General Pediatrics Fellowship Accreditation Committee
- What you would like to see the committee accomplish in the future
Please submit the required materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 29, 2021. Candidates will be notified in early December.
Question? Please contact Paul Darden, MD (Paul-Darden@ouhsc.edu), Chair of the AGPAC Committee or Aleena Paul (email@example.com).