APA’s new Online Community is live! This members-only networking and communications platform enables you to connect, engage, share critical information, best practices and events. The Online Community will replace APA’s listservs.
Members can login to the Community with the same username and password they use to access the APA website. Members can post messages previously sent to the listserv in one of APA’s Communities. Messages posted to the discussion community called APA Listserv will reach all members.
What You Need to Know
- The Community will replace the APA Listservs, including SIG and Region listservs.
- All members will be subscribed to the APA Listserv community, their Region community and their SIG communities.
- Members m join as many SIG communities as they want and may leave SIG communities as their interests change.
- Connect with and “friend” other members.
- Browse previous community conversations and shared documents.
- Access the APA Membership Directory and APA policies.
- Receive community posts in real time, daily or weekly digests. Email notifications can be updated by updating profile email notification settings.