The Academic General Pediatrics Accreditation Committee provides consultation and potential accreditation of academic general pediatrics (AGP) fellowship programs.
Benefits of Accredited Programs
- Ensure that future faculty are equipped with the fundamental skills to succeed in academic pediatrics.
- Enhance the quality and consistency of academic general pediatric fellowships.
- Allow for individuality of programs, yet enable them to achieve core goals and objectives.
- Promote more recognition of AGP fellowships.
- Encourage more residents to select academic general pediatrics as a career choice.