The Department of Pediatrics at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine seeks a full-time non-tenure-eligible Team Scientist at the rank of Assistant Professor. Responsibilities for this role include:
1) Contribute expertise in survey science, including methods for validation and item reduction;
2) Design survey items and qualitative data collection tools with emphasis on patient and family-engaged research;
3) Help develop novel research hypotheses;
4) Interpret data, present data, write public/community-facing reports and manuscripts for peer-reviewed journals;
5) Contribute to identification of relevant grant opportunities, grant writing, and grant submission,
6) Assist with overall strategy for survey-based research activities within the Smith Child Health Catalyst
7) Aid in training and mentorship of students, residents, fellows and young faculty.
Qualified candidates will hold a PhD in a Health Services Research field, have experience in survey science, possess quantitative and qualitative research skills, and be familiar with policy briefs.
About the Organization