General Pediatrics. The Department of Pediatrics at the University of Massachusetts Medical School and the UMass Memorial Children’s Medical Center has an opening in the Division of General Pediatrics. The position will be based at our South County Pediatrics site in Webster, MA. Responsibilities include ambulatory clinical sessions at South County, night and weekend service covering both the Worcester University based practice and the Newborn Nursery, as well as teaching medical students and residents. A 43 bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is available at the nursery site for transfer of sick newborns from the Nursery.
Applicants will be considered for appointment at the level of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor, dependent upon qualifications. Candidates should be Board Certified in Pediatrics, have a strong interest in clinical care, teaching of medical students and residents, and evidence of research productivity as appropriate.
Interested applicants should submit a CV to:
Angela Beeler, M.D.
Division Chief of General Pediatrics
c/o Kimberly Levasseur, Physician Recruiter
About the Organization
UMass Memorial Health is the largest health care system in Central Massachusetts. We are the clinical partner of UMass Medical School, with access to the latest technology, research and clinical trials.
The UMass Memorial comprehensive network of care includes:
- Three-campus academic medical center, UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Three member community hospitals, UMass Memorial Health – Harrington Hospital, UMass Memorial Health – HealthAlliance-Clinton Hospital and UMass Memorial Health – Marlborough Hospital
- UMass Memorial Health – Community Healthlink, our behavioral health agency
- Affiliated community hospitals
- Outpatient clinics
- Community-based physician practices
- Long-term care facilities
- Home health, hospice and rehabilitation services
- Mental and behavioral health services
We have an affiliation with CareWell Urgent Care to provide regional urgent care services. Also, the UMass Memorial Medical Group provides high quality, low-cost outpatient surgery services at The Surgery Center in Shrewsbury.
As the clinical partner of the University of Massachusetts Medical School, our physicians have access to the latest clinical trials and cutting-edge technology, providing our patients with quality and compassionate health care.
We are committed to using our breadth of connected health resources to ensure our patients receive the best, most appropriate care they need to heal.