Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group (AHNMG) is seeking a Pediatric Neurologist in the beautiful and historic Macon, Georgia. Macon is situated south of metropolitan Atlanta and within driving distance to the mountains and barrier islands of Georgia. We are a family oriented community, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting growth and creative talents.
AHNMG is an established multispecialty group of 200 + providers who provide professional medical services to the Atrium Health Navicent Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital, Atrium Health Navicent, Atrium Health Navicent Baldwin and Atrium Health Navicent Peach. Atrium Health Navicent is a 637-bed level one trauma center and academic teaching facility. In strategic partnership with Atrium Health, Atrium Health Navicent has seen phenomenal growth and expansion fostered by a cohesive Physician and Administrative leadership team striving toward a common goal of excellent patient care and outcomes through our new cultural commitments.
Atrium Health Navicent Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital (AHNBKOCH), serving 45,000 plus patients annually from 29 primary and 50 secondary Central and South Georgia counties, is the regions only dedicated pediatric hospital and one of the largest pediatric providers in the State. Our hospital includes 4 dedicated pediatric operating rooms, 22 beds dedicated to general pediatrics, a 66-bed neonatal intensive care unit, 11 bed pediatric intensive care unit, a 10 bed pediatric intermediate care unit and dedicated pediatric critical care and pediatric hospitalist teams. AHNBKOCH has an outpatient procedural area and a full range of pediatric diagnostic services.
Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group welcomes the opportunity to discuss your interest and how the position can be tailored to meet the ideal candidate’s needs and expectations. We are looking for not only a physician motivated to meet the highest possible standards of care but also a partner that matches our values in providing the best in safe, evidence based care.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active Georgia License or ability to obtain
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
We encourage you to visit our website at www.navicenthealth.org to learn more about our health system.
Email Phillip Christofferson at email@example.com or apply online by visiting https://careers.atriumhealth.org/jobs/7338690-physician-pediatric-neurology
About the Organization
Navicent Health is now Atrium Health Navicent. The brightest minds in medicine bringing the best care, elevating the strength and wellness of our communities like never before.
- Access to the most advanced treatments
- The latest and most innovative care options
- Care focused on the whole community
- 4 Dedicated Pediatric Operating Rooms; 23 Beds Dedicated to General Pediatrics; 21-Bed PICU/PIMCU; 66-Bed NICU; 18-Bed Emergency Center; Pediatric Endoscopy Suite; and Outpatient Children’s Care Center
- Dedicated Pediatric Sedation Team, led by Pediatric Intensivist, Critical Care & Hospitalist Teams
- Outpatient Procedural and Infusion Suite with a Full Range of Pediatric Diagnostic Services in BKOCH
- Regions only dedicated Children’s Hospital
- Home to the Atrium Health Navient Pediatric Residency Program with a compliment of 18 residents and 6 interns from Mercer University School of Medicine
- Three-time Magnet Designated hospital for Nursing Excellence Nationwide