Neonatal Hospitalist – Tufts Medical Center, H-1B Accepted
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Accepted
The Department of Pediatrics at Tufts University School of Medicine and the Tufts Medical Center is seeking full time Neonatal Hospitalist faculty member at the Assistant Professor rank.
Boston Children’s Network Specialty Physician Foundation is an affiliate of Boston Children’s Hospital and employs physicians in a variety of specialties working in certain BCH network sites. Pursuant to the Collaboration between Boston Children’s Hospital and Tufts Medical Center, Boston Children’s Network Specialty Physician Foundation provides pediatricians to Tufts Medicine to staff its NICU and ambulatory clinics in Boston and its network of community-based services.
Why join our team: The NICU at Tufts is the referral center for the Tufts Neonatal Network, located in downtown Boston and with partnerships in the community. Our services begin with the earliest stages of life in our 40-bed Level III Newborn Intensive Care Unit and continue with the follow-up of these infants through our robust comprehensive NICU Infant Neurodevelopmental Follow-up program.
Our Level III NICU admits approximately 600 critically ill newborns annually from our MFM group as well as transports from five Level II community affiliates (approximately 9,000 deliveries and 1000 admissions to our system annually).
How you’ll transform patient care:
- Provide clinical coverage, including attendance at high-risk deliveries, at both the Level III NICU as well as the affiliated Level II Special Care Nurseries
- Provide mentorship to trainees along with a superb group of Neonatal Advanced Practitioners
Who You Are:
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Possess outstanding clinical skills, have a strong interest in education and Quality Improvement
- Passionate for teaching and eligible for academic appointment at Tufts University School of Medicine
- Interested in delivery care in both academic and community-based environments
- Knowledgeable in healthcare quality, resource management, outcomes improvement, patient safety, and positive patient experience
- Committed to network development, growth, operational efficiency and integration
Work, Live, and Grow: We offer a career path enriched by clinical, education, and academic opportunities with collegial division members, while focusing on work-life balance.
Location: Tufts Medical Center and community sites
How to apply: For more information or to apply online, please visit, https://clinicalcareers.tuftsmedicine.org/job/neonatal-hospitalist-tufts-medical-center-h-1b-accepted/
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Kaitlyn Buckley, Sr. Physician Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Tufts Medicine: Tufts Medical Center is a proud member of Tufts Medicine. Tufts Medicine brings together providers and organizations with a shared vision of high-quality care delivered in the setting that serves our patients best. Together, Tufts Medicine brings together the strength of both academic medicine and community care.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.