In partnership with CareerPhysician, the Department of Pediatrics at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital (UH/RBC) is conducting a national search to identify a General Academic Pediatrics faculty member to join their growing Division of General Academic Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine (GAP).
General Academic Pediatrics candidates are welcomed at any academic rank with opportunities to support a clinician, educator, or researcher seeking resources to launch/bolster their research career.
About UH/Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital
Located in Cleveland, OH, UH/RBC is a 244-bed renowned children’s hospital and a principal referral center for Ohio and the region. The Division is clinically housed in the UH Rainbow Ahuja Center for Women & Children, a newly constructed, state-of-the-art health center that reflects the system’s redesigned model of care. Services include general pediatrics and adolescent medicine, outpatient pregnancy care and general OB/GYN.
Additional key services available on-site include pediatric dentistry, optometry, community services, childbirth and parenting classes, breastfeeding support, integrated mental/behavioral health services, nutrition education and classes, WIC and an ambulatory pharmacy. The Rainbow Center serves as the continuity clinic location for RBC’s 90+ pediatric residents.
Opportunities for incoming GAP Faculty
• Clinician-educator position
• Research position with significant institutional support for start-up
• Leadership opportunities within community relations; trainee education (GME and UME); quality and patient safety
• Represent Rainbow in regional pediatric population health initiatives
• Diverse academic and leadership opportunities are available at UH Rainbow Ahuja Center for Women & Children, UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital is an AA/EOE/ADA employer committed to excellence through diversity.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or provide candidate recommendations, please contact Marcel Barbey at 817-707-9034 or email@example.com. Initial conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence for the protection of each candidate and their current endeavors.
About the Organization