Building Communities, Improving Care
Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2015 (PHM 2015) is the premier educational conference for pediatric hospitalists and other clinicians involved in the care of hospitalized children.
PHM 2015's theme, "Building Communities, Improving Care" focuses on mentoring, networking and partnerships to improve children's health locally and globally. The largest meeting of the year for pediatric hospitalists, the conference is co-sponsored by the Academic Pediatric Association (APA), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the AAP Section on Hospital Medicine (SOHM) and the Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM).
A learning experience customized for the pediatric inpatient provider including ten unique educational tracks, presentations of the latest evidence, and discussion of interesting cases.
Network with pediatric hospitalists from across the country and internationally.
Learn innovative and evidence based concepts to use in your own practice from experts in pediatric hospital medicine.
What's new this year at PHM
- Three New Session Tracks
- New Track! - Complex Care
- New Track! - Global Health
- New Track! - Information Technology
- Speed Mentoring
- Meet the Expert Breakfasts
- Knowledge Café - Specially designed workshop for new attendees and junior hospitalists to network and make the most of the conference.
PHM 2015 will feature the following unique speakers from inside and outside pediatric hospital medicine:
- Mr. Mark Wietecha (President and CEO, Children's Hospital Association)
- Dr. Rita Mangione-Smith (University of Washington, Department of Pediatrics)
- Dr. Jennifer Arnold (Texas Children's Hospital)
- Dr. Jay Berry (Harvard Medical School)
- Kathleen Gorman, MSN, RN, FAAN (Children's National Health System)
For more information regarding PHM 2015, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.